CAF-Online Demo Version CAF2020 - english
Start: June 2020 / End: ~
Welcome to CAF-Online!
You are a member of the CAF self-assessment group (SAG). Your task is to carry out an individual assessment of your organisation based on 28 sub-criteria. This online tool supports you in doing so.
Each sub-criterion is presented on a separate screen page and contains
- three text entry fields to record the strengths, improvement areas and improvement actions
- a numeric input field for scoring (1-100 points).
- the CAF scoring scale for criteria 1-5 or 6-9.
- a link to general explanaitions of the sub-criterion (optional & customised feature)
- a glossary of terms relevant to the sub-criterion (optional & customised feature)
Please fill in the 28 pages of the CAF self-assessment questionnaire as conscientiously and completely as possible.
At the end of the online self-assessment period, the data of all members of the CAF self-assessment group will be automatically merged and anonymised. A joint anonymised document is created, which is later further processed in the CAF consensus workshop. The data of individual participants will be deleted.
If you have specific questions about the CAF process in your organisation, please contact your CAF project manager.
General information on the Common Assessment Framework 2020 can be found here.
On the next page you will find a short guide on how to use this online tool.
The CAF Centre wishes you much success with CAF!